Blue Mountains Day Tours
Your day tour includes a guided walk in the Blue Mountains National Park, Wentworth Falls and more. Leave the magnificent Blue Mountains, crossing the Nepean River, and wind down with a relaxing river cruise from Olympic Park at Homebush along the Parramatta River, under the Sydney Harbour Bridge and back to Circular Quay. We offer great prices, experienced and friendly guides, for award winning Sydney day tours.
Whether you're visiting Australia or live here, don't miss out on this educational and action-packed day tour. Interested to see some of the experiences from past tours? Visit our Blue Mountains Tour Experiences
from $115 AUD
Below are some of the many highlights of our Blue Mountains Day Tours
- Complimentary pick-ups from convenient City locations or many City hotels.
- Visit to Featherdale Wildlife Park (over $20 value included), simply the best wildlife park in Sydney. Don't miss it ! Hand feed Kangaroos, pat Koalas and see over 2000 Australian animals including Crocodiles, Tasmanian Devils, Wombats, Fairy Penguins, Dingoes and Snakes.
- Have your photo taken with a Koala
- Receive a Free souvenir Koala
- Stop at the Sydney 2000 Olympic site where you can take photos and see Stadium Australia, The Superdome, The Aquatic Centre, The Olympic Village and more.
- A variety of lunch options are available for purchase in local cafe / restaurants. Alternatively, bring your own picnic lunch to enjoy in the picturesque mountains village.
- National Park walk to view spectacular water falls (optional)
- The Three Sisters at Echo Point - hear the Aboriginal story of this world famous rock formation
- With our friendly relaxed tours there's the opportunity to meet fellow travelers from many different cultures and countries.
- Walk through temperate rainforests
- Visit the Scenic Skyway, Scenicsender and the Steepest Railway in the world with time to do the rides (not included, over AUD$35 pp cash).
- See the mountain villages of Katoomba and Leura (the heart of the mountains). See why they call Leura the garden village.
- Travel on the spectacular scenic cliff top drive and get off the beaten track and breathe in the fresh mountain air.
- Cross the picturesque Nepean River
- Finish your enjoyable day by taking a river cruise (included) from Homebush Bay down the Parramatta River and into Sydney Harbour. See the waterfront properties and enjoy the unique views as you go under the Sydney Harbour Bridge and cruise into Sydney Harbour. See the Sydney Opera House close up before arriving at Circular Quay where your tour finishes.
- Tour finishes at Circular Quay around 6-6:30pm.
- Pick up from many City Hotels or:
- Holiday Inn Potts Point, 203 Victoria street, Potts Point at 7.20am ( Kings Cross / Potts Point )
- YHA Central, corner Rawson Place and Pitt street at 7.35am ( next to Central Station )
- Wynyard, Menzies Hotel, 14 Carrington St at 7:50am
- Circular Quay, corner Loftus and Alfred streets at 7.55am
1800 990 457
North America Toll-Free
(61 2) 4227 9902
256bit Secure Online Booking